BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And the Last One

Last night was the last big show. And my bestie didn't disappoint! It was a really fun show. LG (Lady Grams) and LJ were super impressed with my bestie. They already know her. But they really enjoyed the show. I think they are secretly plotting to set up my bestie and D. I'm all for it!

After everything that has happened over the last few days, I don't want life to go back to what it was like before. Ya, we have been working like crazy. But it has been enjoyable to hangout with my bestie and all her friends. This work isn't bad. It is setting up events. Planning charity stuff. That kind of thin.

But I came to work today. I was late. Super late. So was most of the company. Because last night's performance was amazing! All the friends and family of the company got to go. It was a more intimate event. Even if there seemed to be more people there last night. It was a closed VIP event. And an event for D and my bestie to not have to worry about. They didn't have to worry about peering eyes. Or inquiring minds. Isn't that how you say it?

After the other night, I think they were both a little more at ease. There was no fear if D was hugging my bestie. Or towards the end of the night, when my bestie was tired, they were cuddling. Nothing too crazy. D just had his arm draped around her. My bestie was falling asleep. Her head laying on his chest. It was too cute! I got a picture. Yup, my phone is good for something. But they are too cute! Because she is so tiny. And he just envelopes her. They looked like a real couple. You never know!

But the event was nice. It was a catered affair. The best food around here. My bestie and her band performed for 3 hours. D played and sang about 30% of the songs with them. Then there was a DJ for the rest of the night. Lots of dancing! Lots of eating! Tons of laughs. Even more fun! There was something for everyone to do! I'm glad that we decided to plan this event. It was a nice way to end this amazing week! XOXO

0 comments: