BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Easy Lobster Appetizer



I don't know how I found this video. I just did. I watched a few from Epicurious. I am guessing they are some sort of recipe website. Well, I just got really hungry. If you didn't know, I don't know how to cook. Really I don't! I depend a lot on ready-made foods, fast food, takeout, frozen food, etc. I don't cook. But my bestie is inspiring me. When she is able to whip together a breakfast for 30 people in less than an hour, I am interested!

I decided to do a search for a recipe on YouTube. I can't even remember what the search was for. But I found Epicurious. And they have some good recipes. I watched a few videos. Things I want to try. They don't look hard. But when I found this video, I got really excited! XOXO

0 comments: