BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FabFrugTrina



I think I have been watching YouTube too much lately! But it is OK with me. I have nothing else really to do in the evenings. So I sit and watch 2 hours of YouTube. Finding all sorts of fun videos. My bestie really likes to watch Trina's videos. And I finally got to her page late last night.

I sat and watched all of her videos. Trina has some posted of her family and the various activities that they participate in. My favorites are her style and beauty videos. She also has a "Show & Tell" video series. Trina shares her favorite scarves, jewelry, shoes, etc.

My favorite video is the scarf video. Because I am not too good with fashion. Or experimentation. But Trina shows all sorts of ways to wear scarves. And stuff that is not outrageously expensive. She dresses up Wal-Mart scarves and such. I really do like listening to her talk. Trina has a very soothing voice. Go check out her page or her blog. XOXO

0 comments: