BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Life Unraveled!!!

I feel like I have hit the lowest of the lows. And I want to go home. To the comfort of my house with all it's unpacked moving boxes and frozen pizza. At least there, I don't feel this bad. But the boss' wife talked me out of it about an hour ago. She saw me trying to leave my room with my bags. I promised to stay until Sunday. But I don't know if I can.

I tried to enjoy a little bit of the sunny weather. It is hot as heck here! But I just couldn't do it. I talked with both my bestie and D. When they say things, the problems don't seem as big. When I think about them, they seem HUGE! I don't know what to do. I know that PH and I need to talk. But I don't want to be an added issue to this stressful time. I'm holding out hope for November. When I know he gets a break from work. A time that I hope to sit and talk with him.

What the heck am I going to do for the next few days? I have to be here until Sunday. Mostly because my bestie asked nicely when we talked. Now I can't go breaking promises with 2 different people! But my bestie told me that just being around shows PH that I still care. I hope it shows him that I still love him. Because I do! But I also need to keep myself busy. And where we are headed until Sunday, there is not much to do. Besides what PH does. I guess I will pick up reading. I need to get a book before we leave. XOXO

0 comments: