BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Much is Going On!

I tell you. There is so much going on. Oh, ya. It was D's birthday last week. In the middle of my disaster! I kinda forgot. So I bought him a gift last night. I wrapped it up and put it in his office this morning. But oh ya, he won't be in until tomorrow afternoon. Or something like that. Because we are all crazy here. And he is busy working on a project. And did I mention? We are all losing our minds around here!

The weather bites my rear! It is colder than heck around here. Flights are delayed. We are trying to fill open event spot times. And I am not sure if I am going to survive this week. But I am hopeful. What else can I be? The high point of my week, is going to be spending time with my bestie! I love my girl!

Some of my work assignments even include hanging out with my bestie! This week is already looking better than last week. I just need to forget about some things for a while. And try to enjoy a little bit of life. I'm still thinking that the group is going to stay at D's. I just do. They are all friends. And I just think he would rather have them there with him. So much for me making sure we had an entire floor at the best hotel around here. During this week no less!

But that's about it. Work is crazy busy! But I like it like this. I am so excited to spend some good quality time with my girl that it is unbelievable! And I need to learn how to walk in heels, in the rain. Because we are supposed to have rain all week! XOXO

0 comments: