BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Week

I'm at work. I somehow survived the weekend! And the extremely long flight home! I even made it to work this morning. A little late. But I made it. More than I can say for 2 men that I work with. :) I know that I didn't have to come in. Mostly because I was traveling all weekend. But I figured that LJ would like the help. And it would keep my mind off of the disastrous week I had last week!

First task, help LJ get in touch with D. It wasn't happening this morning. She called 20 times. I called over and over for almost 2 hours. Then I called my bestie. Funny how she can call D, and immediately he answers the phone! What the heck!!! LJ laughed and told me that it is typical that D had his phone off. She couldn't explain how my bestie always can reach him. What the heck?

The only thing I have learned today is, as usual, PH and D don't work on Mondays. I don't ask. I just know this kind of stuff. D doesn't answer his phone in the morning, at night, or on a Monday. Apparently, everyone knows this! Unless it's my bestie calling. What does he have a special phone just for her calls? I'm starting to wonder! XOXO

0 comments: