BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Barely Alive on a Monday

What the hell am I doing at work today? I don't know! Really I don't. Last night we had a nice charity event. Man we raised the money! I am so glad that my bestie and her friends performed. There was also a live and a silent auction. This was such an amazing event! So much money was raised for such a great cause!

We didn't leave that place until after 3:30AM. I had them drop me off at my house. Because I knew I had to work. They all went to D's house. I still don't know why we booked all those rooms at the fancy ass hotel. I don't think they ever stayed in them! I know D has a big house. But honestly, from where they were performing to D's house, it is like an hour drive. Maybe longer! Whatever!

I decided to come to work today. And I am not even sure why I decided that! I really don't know. I'm not functioning well at all. And no one, and I mean no one, is here today. I saw the cleaning lady, and the receptionist here. That's it! LJ came in just a few minutes ago. And she told me to go home. Is it a bad sign that I want to take a nap before I drive home. Like a 5 minute drive?

One last event tonight. Yup, we are all about charity around here! We have one last show! It is supposed to be the best one yet. I am very excited! Yet, so very tired. I think I am going to take a nap. Then go home. Take another nap. And then get ready for tonight's fun/work! XOXO

0 comments: