BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You Can Feel the Positve Juju

It is crazy around here! Everyone has been so busy. There is so much going on around here that it isn't even funny! I am afraid to leave my office. I am! Who knows who is lurking around this place. I never realized what it was like this week, around this place. But we will survive!

There was a great announcement made today. WOW! You can feel the positive juju around here! Everyone was so excited. It happened not long ago. And the vibe just totally picked up. It's gonna be a great week! I tell you that it is!

I super excited about tonight. My bestie is performing at this incredible event. I can't wait to hear her sing! These are the days that I live for. But I am just excited about getting out and having some fun! Life has been so hard and heavy lately. I am sure I will see PH at this event. It is a charity/work event for us. But oh well! I am still going to have some fun! I need to live a little! XOXO

0 comments: