BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rockin' on the Dance Floor

OMG! I tell you, he wants her! Like nobody's damn business. That man wants her! You can see it all over his body. Not just on his face. But his body is literally begging for my bestie! If she doesn't realize it by now, I don't know what to say. I really don't. Because that man is about to explode he wants her so bad!

Last night, the band performed with my bestie. She comes out rockin this white strapless dress. I think it was identical to the black one from the night before. Kinda short, but not hoochy! The most gorgeous hot pink stilettos. I learned that they are called stilettos. Something about the height of the heel. Whatever! And she looked H-O-T! Her makeup was amazing! Her lips, ya they were gorgeous. Looked like she had been eating berries and they were stained. I need to learn how to do that. Because she was smokin!

Again, D performed with her. They would do a couple of songs, then she would go back to whatever the band was doing. Then they would do another romantic song. I swear, you could feel the energy and crap building between them. At one point, I thought D was just going to take her in his arms and kiss her. Like those crazy passionate kisses you see in the old movies! Ya, that kind! You could see were D was fighting his own body. Like his head was saying one thing, but his body was saying something else. You know what I mean?

Then after my bestie and the band finished, a DJ started. The place was already insane! The energy was at like 5000! But it was just getting more and more crazy! We all were in the VIP area. D trying to keep a low profile. But he was right next to my bestie. We do a good job of keeping them out of eyesight anyway. All of a sudden Rihanna's Please Don't Stop the Music comes on. And D has the urge to dance. He doesn't ask my bestie, he just pulls her up outta her seat. And leads her to the dance floor. Everyone's eyes are immediately on them!

I don't think D thought about that. But oh my! It was crazy! You could feel the beat of the music. Literally, my seat was vibrating with the beat. But you could see them dancing to the exact beat. I don't know how to describe it. They were just locked in every way you could imagine. Eyes were completely locked on one another. His hands were tightly around her waist. It was just crazy! I don't think you could have crammed a piece of paper in between them! Passion oozing from them!

They were "Rockin' on the dance floor...acting (somewhat) naughty." Just like the lyrics to the song. The DJ definitely saw what was going on. And he knew who was signing his check at the end of the night. The 4 minute song must have ended up being 10 minutes! Wow! And when it was over, D navigated them through the crowd and back up to the VIP area. All like nothing had happened. Give me a damn break! Women were shocked! Jaws had hit the ground. These horny women wanted him more now than they ever had! And he only had eyes for my bestie!

OK, so maybe she sat a little closer to him after their dance. And he whispered some sweet nothings in her ear, more than once. Another guy that is hot for her, was sitting at the opposite end of the area we were in. He was having a shit fit! Apparently, they had had to have some kind of talk before the show. Because the week before he had crossed some lines and D had punched him a few times. I don't really know the details.

But come on. I swear, had they not been in public, I think something would have definitely gone down! I am so serious! I see the way they look at each other. But they both seem to fight it. Can you imagine what is going to happen when they give in? The freaking 4th of July!

So we get back to D's house around 4AM. People are falling like flies. Everyone is tired. More like exhausted! The 2 of them are like freakin night owls. My bestie pulls out pots and pans and starts cooking! What the heck? Ya, she is making them Monte Cristos! What the hell are those? I don't know. I went to bed. J, one of our friends, tells me he gets up at 7AM. They are sitting on the porch talking! Freakin talking outside in the cold. All wrapped up in blankets on the damn porch! Ya, that's my girl! XOXO

0 comments: