BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"It's freezing balls out here!"

That's how my husband says it's cold. He never actually says, "It's cold." He always says, "It's freezing balls out here!" It is cold here. All of a sudden it got super cold! And when I heard him say this today, I just had to smile. He was down the hall from my office, talking to one of the guys. They were complaining about having to be outside in the rain. But I just had to smile!

My bestie is hard at work too! Freezing her tail feather no less! But we are all trying to deal and cope with the cold. She is having to go back and forth. Inside and out. I feel bad for her. But I am just glad that most of my work, has to be done on the computer today!

Last night was a blast! I just love watching my bestie do her thing. D even got up and sang a few songs. I swear, at one point, it looked like he wanted to jump her bones! No lie! The drool was pooling in his mouth! :) But that song is a pretty hot and heavy one, when you listen to the words. Something that I ahve been doing lately. It's Lady A's new one. And the way that she looks at him when they sing. WOW! So HOT!

She was also smokin! In a black strapless dress. Her hair all done up. Makeup was perfect. Red hot shoes. And matching red hot lips! I swear, there was more than one man looking at her last night. And she is just so dumb to it all! She honestly doesn't get that guys are literally in love with her. Hello? Wake up and realize you are a damn good catch!

Ya, so far that has been the week. I am trying to stay on the DL. But you know, around here, that is almost impossible! But I try. Tonight, we have another fun event. Actually, all week we have fun events planned! XOXO

0 comments: