BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Staring Out

I figured I would start a blog. My bestie has one. We are pretty much in the same place. With lots to say. But having to stay under the radar because of the men we love. That's the price of fame. Or so I've learned.

About Me...

I got married at the end of February. My husband and I met in July 08. Began dating about a month later. Moved in almost immediately. That's because of his job. He travels all the time. That was the only way I would ever see him. We got engaged on my birthday in Jan. And got married less than a month later. In Vegas no less!

We hit a rough patch. Tell me about it! It was mostly my fault. I accept that. We lost a baby. One that was never planned. But for the few short days that I knew about our child, I loved with all my heart. I don't know when everything went wrong. Or what happened. But we separated.

What I hear, we are both miserable. But we haven't had the time to stop and talk about it. I miss my husband. But only time and space will fix our issues. I moved out on my own. And decided to go back to work. Talk about awkward. We work together at least 4 days a week! His buddy is my bestie's bf. Go figure! We live a very tangled web.

If you want to hear more about my life unraveling, come back. I am sure I will have mini meltdowns. I will write stories about how I can't figure out common things. Like cooking, doing minor household tasks, or how to decorate my apartment. XOXO

0 comments: