BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Book Suggestions...



OK, so lately I have been reading. Something I never liked before. Something that I never really did before. But I am enjoying it. I even bought a bookshelf. I only have 7 books. It's kinda sad. LG even gave me 2 cookbooks. My bestie bought me a cookbook when I got married. Then she gave me Crazy Ladies last week. BTW It's a good book!

But I want to fill up my bookshelf with good books! I want to read more. I want to learn more. I want to be a more rounded person. But I don't know were to start. Do you have any suggestions? My bestie sent me a list of her favorite books. LJ gave me 2 books to read. But I want to expand a little bit.

I don't have any real preferences. I just want some good books. If you read my blog. Stumbled on it. Whatever. Just leave me a suggestion. I really want to read some good books. I don't care if they are classics, on the Best Sellers List, cookbooks, beauty books, gardening, or just dorky girly books. Just share your favorite book with me. Please! XOXO

0 comments: