BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

We've Lost It!

My hubs and I have! What the hell did we do last night? Here I was all stressed about having to walk in heels. Getting people to wherever they needed to be. In general, doing my job in a fancy dress and high heels!

Then it happened. I walked in and saw him. My husband. Looking all cute in his dress clothes. Laughing away and joking with D. What was I supposed to do? I talked to the other people that were there. I tried to stay focused on my tasks. Tried to keep my mind off of the man that I love more than life itself. As soon as I could, I left the event.

As I left, PH followed. Ran to the car that was taking me back to the hotel. Something that I never expected to happen. Not in a million years. And not matter how hard I tried to resist, I couldn't resist him. Use your imagination. I'm sure you know what happened next. Not that I am complaining. Because Lord I'm not! But where did it get us?

This morning I woke up to find him MIA. And a note from him sitting on the bathroom sink. "Love ya. Sorry about last night. (His initial)" Um, what is that supposed to mean? Is he sorry for what happened? That it happened? That he came around? What the hell is going on? I tried to call. But it went straight to his voicemail. Go figure!

D had called about 20 times the night before. I guess he was worried that I had left the event early. Then around 2AM he was worried about PH. Because he didn't know what had happened to him. I guess D has had to act like our dad for a while now. About 3AM he figured we were together. And left a happy message. Then my bestie called another 20 times, wondering what the heck had happened to me. And why I wasn't answering my phone.

Well, hells bells! I don't know what's going on. I feel like I am walking the Hall of Shame! PH is my husband. I shouldn't feel this way. But I do. I don't regret last night. But I do regret not talking about our problems. Will we ever talk? Will we ever get passed all of this? I don't know. But I am still holding onto hope. XOXO

0 comments: