BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Breakfast



I've been trying to eat better. Actually, I've been trying to live a better life. Making changes for a better lifestyle. Before I got married, I did one of those insane crash diets. I dropped about 4 sizes. Then I gained all the weight back over the summer.

My bestie, she studies medicine and nutrition stuff. I asked for her help. She recommended a bunch of different things. I don't cook. She had to be very creative! But one of my favorite breakfasts so far is this: oatmeal with dried cranberries and almonds. My bestie told me to actually get the oatmeal that you have to cook. Not the instant one. I cook the oatmeal. Then in the last few minutes I add some dried cranberries, almonds, and a little bit of skim milk. It is good!

I am also trying to not drink so much caffeine. I've been drinking tea in the morning instead of coffee. Unless, it is completely necessary. Then I will give in to a cup of coffee. Like this morning when I was trying to stay awake. I'm also going for a walk around where I work. I go after work. The property is large. It is a good workout. Because I am lazy, and I don't like to workout. But the walk isn't so bad. I'm not looking to lose any specific number of pounds. Or to be a certain size. Just to be healthier and to feel better. XOXO

0 comments: