BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Can't Get Him Outta My Head

Today is one of those days. I can't get my hubs out of my head. I just keep thinking about him. Doesn't help that we work together. We pass each other in the halls. All I want to do is stop him so we can talk. But that has to wait. And seeing him walk down the hall just drives me crazy! I want to run up to him and kiss him. Tell him that I miss him.

At work, we are working on a big project. 2 actually. I need to focus on that for now. I need to double check on 20 rooms for next week. But I think they are all going to end up staying at D's new place. Who knows. And helping LJ with some stuff that we are researching. There is so much to do on that project! But we will get it all done.

I leave tomorrow for the West Coast. Another work project thing. But I will get to see the Hubs again. We are on the same flight. Going to the same events. I hope I don't break down. And we can get along. It is going to be difficult to be around him. But not for an obvious reason. More because I miss him. I miss talking to him. I miss his touch. I miss the way he laughs. The look in his eye. I just miss him. Plain and simple. XOXO

0 comments: