BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Feel Bad...

I know that PH had a bad day today. I talked to my bestie. Things did not end well for the day. I kinda want to call him and tell him that it will be ok. But I am stopping myself. I don't want to make his day worse. That's all he needs. His wife calling to check on him.

Work wasn't so kind to the guys. But we all have to shake it off. I think I will send him a pizza or something tomorrow. But I feel bad. How does this happen? That we don't talk. But we still have these strong feelings for each other?

Why is life so complicated? Why do we have to be so hardheaded? I wish I knew the answers to these questions. My life would be a lot simpler. 100x's better!

My Sunday night? I will spend it watching Lifetime. Eating Ben & Jerrys. Because it helps. Helps numb all of this. I sound like such a girl! I never used to be like this. But I have turned into one of those girls. The ones that cry at the reveal on Extreme Home Makeover. Or some random commercial. By golly gee! I am a female! XOXO

0 comments: