BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Surprise


When I was little, my mom used to buy Nestle Banana flavored powder. From the Price Club. The HUGE can! You mix it with milk. It's just like having strawberry milk. But it's banana flavored. I LOVED the stuff! I used to drink it all the time. I wasn't a chocolate milk kinda kid. That was my brother.

I liked banana milk. I used to have it after school. And when I would get upset. During my parents' divorce, I drank my way through cans of the stuff! As I got older, it was still my "go to" when I was upset. I would pull out the can and the biggest glass I could find. That was my thing. Then a couple of years ago, I couldn't find it at the store. I was upset. I searched everywhere. I never found it!
Today, I needed some groceries. Mostly just my oatmeal, tuna, crackers, etc. I am really trying to turn a new leaf here. As I was searching for some things that my bestie told me to try, I found it! My banana flavored powder. The stuff I have always loved! It wasn't in a can, like in the good old days. It was in a plastic tub. But who cares? I found it!

But I bought it. And I was so excited to come home and try it. As soon as I got in the door, I poured me some milk. Added my banana powder and just fell back in love again! I'm so glad that I found it. I know it sounds childish. But this is my "go to." I could have used it 4 months ago. But I am just happy to have found it! XOXO

0 comments: