BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Feeling Like an Idiot

Not gonna lie. I don't know much about being a domestic woman. I don't! I can't cook! Really, I can't! You can hold a gun to my head, that won't help. Because I just can't. My roommates did all the cooking, I paid for the food. With PH, we would eat out. He cooked a little. But we ate out every day!

I am not good at cleaning. Or any of those house things and chores. My bestie, she puts me to shame! Girl can cook your pants off! She is a Domestic Diva in every single way. I am just waiting for the day when she marries D. They are the perfect couple. She makes the perfect housewife. I don't!

All I know, is laundry. I know stains, dry cleaning, washing, drying...laundry. This disaster should have never have happened. But it did! I have a load of pink socks. And shirts that shrank! 2 big laundry disasters in 1 day! I still don't know how it happened. But it did!

Maybe someone is trying to tell me something. Or I just need to be more careful. Either way, I need to go shopping now. I need new socks. And some of those little shirts you wear under your clothes. I think they are called camis? Mine are all about 4 sizes too small now! XOXO

0 comments: