BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

I Want One!!!



My bestie and I were talking about dogs last weekend. She really wants a bichon frise. I had no clue what she was talking about. Until I googled it a few days later. This is a male puppy. Isn't he cute?

I want one! I have been wanting a dog since I moved out on my own. I have never owned a dog. When I was little, we never had one. But when I started dating my husband, he has a big dog. I think all men own a big dog. I had to take care of his dog and D's dogs. That was my "job" before I started working for D. It was not the ideal situation. I didn't really like the big dogs. They are good dogs. Sweet and lovable. But I just had never had a pet. Then I had 3 big dogs to take care of. I eventually grew to love them all. But it took a while to get there.

But I want a small dog. I have always wanted a small dog. And the bichon frise is an adorable dog. I want a dog that is small and cuddly. A cute little face to share my house with. Now to find me one. I know. I am becoming a dog person. Who would have thought? XOXO

0 comments: