BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Everyone is Gone

Pretty typical for a Friday. Everyone is gone for the weekend. That's our life. And work around here. I think about my husband. For the sake of this blog, we will call him PH. For poor husband. I think I have put him through hell and back in the short 7 months that we have been married. I still can't believe it has been 7 months.

But I miss PH. Things went way wrong in June. That is pretty much the last we have really talked. Or spent time together. But I can't help but think about him. He is gone to work. In a different time zone. Trying to consume his time in work and play. I am here, at work. Trying to learn how to deal.

My co-worker/supervisor/friend, LJ (Lady J) tries to help me out. Every morning she helps me with my unruly hair. LJ has tried and tried to teach me how to do my makeup. Not sure if I am actually learning anything. I try. But we still spend the first 30 minutes of our work day, putting my makeup on. I feel like an idiot. Because I am 26 and can't figure it out!

But work is quiet. It gets this way. And I think about PH and our friends. What good it does me? I don't know. But I am waiting another 2 months before I sit PH down for a serious talk. 2 months you ask? In 2 months he has vacation time. I know we won't have to worry about anything. We can sit and talk.

As for today. I am working til noon. Then us girls are going out for lunch. I know they want to go shopping. It will do me some good. I still need lots of stuff to just function in my apartment. I could use some nice clothes for work. I am just a tshirt and jeans girl. But I should look nicer. I am determined to make today a better day! Back to work. XOXO

0 comments: