BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Love I Tell You



I had a good talk with the boss today. D was just in a talking mood. He wanted to talk. And I was there. Good thing! Because he wanted to talk about my bestie. The man is so in love! Hey bestie, do you hear? He loves your butt! Well, I don't know if he loves your butt exactly. But he does love you!

I think he would do anything for my bestie. Wait, I don't think, I know that he would do anything for her. And I mean anything! He is trying to figure out a way to convince her to move out here. You see, my bestie is so independent. It's almost ridiculous! She likes to do things on her own. On her own time. In her own way. D is starting to really get to know my bestie. To know the things that make her tick. Honestly, I think he likes her more for all of those things!

It was kinda funny. Because when we were having lunch today, the guys had the radio on some local rap station. Not something we usually listen to. But that's what they were listening to. A song came on. I didn't know what it was called. But I later asked one of the guys. It was 50 Cent's Baby By Me. D just looked at me. I knew what he was thinking. Here are some of the lyrics, "Have a baby by me...Baby. Be a millionaire." Good Luck trying to get her to have your baby! :P

But that is what life comes down to around here. D is head over heels in love with my bestie. He got her a phone a while back. He got himself another. And they use these 2 phones to talk every night. Yup, at the same time. That is, if they are not near each other! Because let's face it, the chaos of these travel schedules, are in part just to see one another!

But I can tell he is ready to settle down. He even admitted it today. He wants to have a family. He finally found a woman that loves him, for him. No strings attached. Not for his money or his fame. Not for his name. Just for him. He knows my bestie. He knows that she is a good woman. And they get along so well.

They talk for hours and hours. Get along so well! She encourages him every day. He is having a tough year. But she is right there for him. And the most important thing, I think anyway. They are willing to be there for one another no matter what. I mean come on. He told me today, that if it would mean them being together, he would leave his career. Which is a pretty big deal! I mean he still owns a great company, has plenty of businesses. But to leave his primary job is big! I wonder if she knows...

I hope that we can convince her to move out here permanently. I think they would be amazing together. My bestie is the kind of woman that completely takes care of you. I can see her taking care of D until forever. You know what I mean? D is the kind of man that would treat his woman like a queen. There would be no other woman that would even spark his interest. It's just about her. And I could just imagine their cute kids! Damn those kids would be beautiful!

It would be nice to see them both happy. To see my bestie not stressed about money. Or completely depressed with the direction her life is going in. I know she doesn't like the career she is in. But it is what she is doing. Because she feels like it is what she needs to do. It's the right thing to do. And D, well he just needs that happiness in his life. A person to completely confide in. Someone that is 100% on his side.

They are so comfortable with each other too! It is ridiculous. All this past week, they were just there. Completely comfortable with one another. Because let's be honest here, my bestie is not a touchy feely kind of a person. She doesn't hug just anyone, things like that. But with D, they are just comfortable. More than once, I seen her cuddle up next him during a car ride. Granted that we were on the road for at least an hour at a time. But seriously, she would lean into him, he would have his arm around her. On more than one night, she fell asleep like that, on the car ride home. I'm just saying!

Ya, that's what they both need. Instead of D traveling right now for work. My bestie traveling to some family thing. They need to be together. They need to let those sparks turn into the fire that is there. And not run away from their feelings. Just let it happen! That's what they need. To let the love and passion take over. To at least be animalistic for one night. That's all I'm saying! I'm sure both families would be happy if there was some pitter patter in a year or so. Hey, I'm just saying! :) XOXO

0 comments: